Coffee is a highly versatile ingredient that can be mixed with plenty of other flavors and textures to create a rewarding treat. Mix up your own coffee concoction or whip up that personal favorite coffee dessert of yours using brazibeans’ premium roast coffee for aromatic indulgence!
Drink Recipes with Coffee
Today, consumers can get their hands on a variety of coffee blends that vary in strength, aroma, and taste. Most coffee drinks consist of three common ingredients which include espresso, steamed milk, and foam. There are also plenty of additional toppings which are made available to cater to the unique tastes of consumers. The toppings include flavored syrups, powders, and many more. Some of the most common coffee drinks include espresso, flat white, americano, long black, macchiato, and cappuccino. Below is a clearer illustration of each individual coffee drink:
- Espresso: It may also be referred to as a short black which is about 1 oz. of highly-concentrated coffee.
- Flat White: This is very similar to a cappuccino but without the chocolate powder and layer of foam. To maintain creaminess and not frothy, steamed milk is used.
- Americano: This is a popular breakfast drink. It consists of 1 shot of espresso and 3 oz. of water to maintain a high caffeine level.
- Long Black: This is similar to the americano but it has an additional shot of espresso.
- Macchiato: This word refers to a stain or mark. It refers to the top of the espresso that is stained by steamed milk. The drink is often followed by a flavored syrup of choice.
- Cappuccino: This is also a common breakfast drink which is often associated with comfort and indulgence. It comprises a thick foam layer and additional powdered flavors.
Dessert Recipes with Coffee
Coffee is not solely meant for drinking. You can indulge in coffee desserts which are just as aromatic and full of flavor. Coffee desserts are typically lower in caffeine and combined with plenty of other ingredients that are sweet, spicy, or creamy to create a decadent treat. The most common flavors that are known to nicely complement coffee include the following:
- …and more!
Coffee-based desserts are a great addition to a meal and can be enjoyed during breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Unlike coffee drinks, coffee desserts are so much more flavorful as they are a combination of a wide variety of flavors like syrups, powders, and more. Though the caffeine level of coffee desserts is relatively lower, coffee desserts will still perk you up when you need that little energy boost. This also means that for those who do not drink coffee, coffee drinks can serve as an ideal substitute. There are also other benefits that you can enjoy in that slice of coffee dessert which are as follows:
- Coffee desserts are perfect for any occasion and they have grown in popularity recently.
- Coffee desserts come with their own health benefits as they contain antioxidants.
- Coffee desserts can put you in a good mood even for non-coffee drinkers.